Featured songwriters | About | Music store | Social - Licensing: Musical compositions (all)

Contact us Find Music Request a quote

Types of licenses - Ascendents Music Publishing

Mechanical License

If you would like to cover a song by one of our songwriters, we recommend contacting Songtrust, our direct mechanical license servicer in the US and Canada -- via email: licensing@songtrust.com, or if you are from another country, you are advised to contact your corresponding mechanical rights society (see BIEM's international mechanical societies list).

Master License

If a master license is all that you need because you wish to use a recording as it is in a production (without modifying the sound or adding dialog to it), (such as for internet/TV, movies, advertisements, company/home presentations, video games, documentaries, and other audio/visual productions) and give you the option of who to contact -- initiate conversations directly with us (licensing@ascendentsmusic.com) or approach and pitch to Songtrust (licensing@songtrust.com), or do both and see what happens! You can also fill out our request a quote form to describe the term-length, budget/payments, and other details for your project.

Sync License

On behalf of our songwriters, we can help you obtain the component of a sync license allowing you to add to compositions by syncing your own additional audio to our music. If the recording is by an Ascendents Record label-artist songwriter, we can also help you obtain master licenses and permissions. Contact our licensing department (licensing@ascendentsmusic.com), you could also approach and pitch to Songtrust (licensing@songtrust.com), or fill out our request a quote form and describe your project.

Print License

We issue print licenses to use our lyrics or information about our songs in books and magazines, sheet music, clothing, and other printed products. Sometimes, a print license from a record label is also required -- depending on if a recording artist is featured. Contact our licensing department (licensing@ascendentsmusic.com) or fill out our request a quote form and describe your project.

Production License

Our team of production songwriters create a custom song for your production -- including commercials, theater/plays, internet/television shows, and music for movies. We can connect you with one of our songwriting teams, including Ascendents Productions. Visit its website here: https://ascendentsmusic.com/productions

Performance License

If you would like a performance license to play our songs in a live public environment -- such as concerts, festivals, background music in stores, clubs, presentations, or music on hold -- obtain a license from your country's performing rights society (eg. in the US -- BMI, ASCAP, or SESAC). (list of performing rights societies).

Licensing for N/A - New/unspecified song
Learn more
MechanicalSyncMasterPrintOtherAdd to cart

Ask us a question

Most fields are optional, however; please use complete information. Thanks!

Company Name:
Your Name:
Social Medias:
Phone (optional):
AMP Code (optional):

Or email helpdesk@ascendentsmusic.com

Sign in or join

Get a licensing quote

Songs by


Visit website

Copyright © 2019 Songs by Ascendents Music Publishing, All Rights Reserved | Sitemap/Pro Menu
Ascendents™ is an Ascendents Corporation service/trademark.